The tournament build towards the ultimate prizes as the corporate & amateur players compete against one another for the
first time to win the most prestigious trophy of the year 2020 i.e Pro Badminton League.
1. What is the equipment needed to play the tournament?
Answer: All the players are required to have their own badminton rackets and non marking shoes
2. Do I need COVID -19 test before playing the tournament?
Answer : No, you just need to have the Aarogya Setu app in your phone.
3. What are the categories under which I can register as a female player?
Answer : The categories of the tournament for female players are female singles and Mixed doubles .
4. What does the entire registration process involve?
Answer: Any player needs to register through a registration link provided on the website and provide the necessary details.
5. Is there a registration money refunding policy if I don't participate?
Answer: The registration amount is non-refundable if you fail to participate in the tournament.
6. Does the fee include transportation/parking charges?
Answer: No, the fee does not include the transportation and parking charges.
7. Can i apply for more than one location?
Answer : Yes, you can.
8. What are the rules for the Badminton tournament?
Answer: The official rules applied are as per the Badminton Federation of India.
9. Can we change our team players between tournaments?
Ans. No, No changes can be made after final submission of player list.
10. What are the payment options? Can I pay through cash?
Answer: Only online advance payment is applicable.